Thursday, March 18, 2010

Climb Day 3

Finding a decent picture is a nightmare. You keep looking for something to make you look good...or at least not so fat! The truth is that I work hard but people cannot see me for the extra pounds I carry around. The sad part about it is that I did not have this problem or this look when I was young. The first thirty years of my life was lived as an average size person with a mild problem with my weight!

How did this happen? My children and their spouses never met the real me. This is going to change now. Life is to short to surrender to my lack of discipline. The word gluttony comes to mind. To me it is a dirty word. I do not know that woman in the picture. God is my refuge and Strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.