Saturday, March 27, 2010

Climb Day 13 My Helpers



What would I do without my three sisters who support me in everything I do? These girls are movers and shakers who ALWAYS have a project! Guess what...I am their LATEST project! If you need something done Glenda, Cindy, or Sissy is the one you need. They have different talents but together with Paula Mitchell, Laura T. Rone, and Becky Serras (Glenda's BF) they make a powerful team who can do just about anything.  They are holding my feet to the fire on this Climb and I appreciate it very much. Glenda is my walking partner so there will be no excuse for me to stay in the house!  My habits are changing a little bit every day and that is progress.  Thank you sisters, and well wishers. I will try my best not to let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.