Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Climb Day 2

 Christmas 2009 with my beautiful granddaughter Brittany

My feature picture was taken at Christmas 2008. At that time my weight was at an all time high. After seeing this picture and some others I decided to make another attempt at weight loss.  During the following year I watched my intake diligently and managed to lose 15 pounds. Unfortunately, I lost my focus but I kept the fifteen  pounds off.

I feel good about changing my habits but I found out in the past year that I am gluten intolerant so I am also trying to live gluten free. I battled pizza last night and Shipley's donuts this morning... It is not easy with guests and all kinds of food in the house. 
Still, today is a good day and I feel good about myself for getting off to a moderately good start! On to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Try Glutino pretzels and Pops chips (barbeque or sour cream and onion, not the other flavors) Two good gluten free options in moderation. They are delicious! I can find them at Sprouts here, but the are on Amazon for a little cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janice! I will check into the Glutino pretzels and Pops chips!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.