Friday, March 26, 2010

Climb Day 12 Discipline

Maintaining discipline when you can think about nothing but a chocolate brownie is not easy. The need for discipline is compounded by the need to eat gluten free! Managing portion control and remembering leave the bread alone is not fun. I am exploring cook books and recipes for gluten free bread that will taste good enough for me to have a sandwich again. I never thought it possible to long for a ham and cheese sandwich! Amazing.
I have a confession to make...I have not begun exercising. I had no idea that my life was so full around 5 -6 in the evening! Suddenly I look up and it is dark. I cannot go to the track during school hours so I must go before dark. I am still working on this one.  I need to change everything about myself!   I keep repeating,  I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.