Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Climb Day31: Water


I know there are a lot of you who love your water! I am not one of you! My husband drinks what seems like gallons every day. I wish I was able to drink water like that. Unfortunately, I hate the stuff. But...since this is the week my diabetes has decided to grab my attention I am adding water to my agenda. I am trying to drink about 60 ounces a day. I know that is a bit less than I should be drinking, but, hey...you have to start somewhere! 

One important thing about writing about my climb is that it makes me accountable in ways I never thought I could be accountable. The public nature of my climb appears to be a real motivator and offers me a need for follow through that I have not enjoyed (or suffered through) in the past. lol So I beg you...my loyal followers to hold my feet to the fire. I am totally unable to maintain discipline without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.