Sunday, April 4, 2010

Climb Day 21 Family at Easter

Chocolate cream pie has been a favorite with me since my mother made them on Christmas Eve when I was a child. Glenda made a wonderful homemade pie today from scratch and it was totally awesome! I had a small slice. I admit it. I forgot that there is flour in the filling, and of course the crust is made of wheat. I had difficulty breathing for a while but I am better now. My intolerance to gluten must be getting worse. I was able to leave the rest of the treats alone, though. There was a beautiful coconut cake and cherry cheese pie as well as lemon cream pie! So, I did very well but I need more discipline. It is a miracle that I didn't eat more.  I am getting up tomorrow and starting over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.