Thursday, April 1, 2010

Climb Day 18 Gluten Free Foods



Today I thought I would share with you the bread I found that is Gluten Free. This is a dark brown bread that resembles dark pumpernickel bread. I must share with you that I have tried several GF breads and they are crumbly, dry and have no taste whatsoever.  This one was different. I toasted the two slices and used them to make the first hamburger I have enjoyed that I did not need to worry about suffering from severe respiratory and other issues that I do not want to talk about. I was impressed with this bread. My climb just got better!  The bread has 70 calories per slice so that is much better than any of the previous breads I tried.  Oh, yes...I thought you might like to see the price tag on this bundle of joy! $5.99 and the loaf is about half the size of a small loaf of wheat bread! I put the Amazon adds here so you could see the real cost of ordering these products. GF living is not cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.