Saturday, April 3, 2010

Climb Day 20 Prayer

 This is me in a moment of reflection. Prayer is a part of my life. I pray every day and talk to God regularly throughout the day. It was during one of these intimate conversations with my God that I became aware of the need and consequences of self indulgence in the area of food. God wants me to have self control in all areas of my life. It is easy to believe that a little over indulgence is only human and not an issue. While this is true, over indulgence can become a mountain that is unconquerable if one allows that to happen. Real change happens when you raise your personal awareness of just how bad your personal self indulgence is viewed by God, others, and in the end yourself. When real understanding comes. Change follows if you truly want to do what is right. Understanding comes slowly but if you make your mind up to change you will find bits and pieces along the way.  Blessings to all at this Glorious celebration of the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of our Lord! I pray for all of you and myself to receive enlightenment and understanding! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.