Monday, April 12, 2010

Climb Day 29 Diabetes

This blue circle is the symbol for diabetes. It means unity because we need a unified effort to get this disease under control. Not an easy thing to do. My fasting blood sugar this morning wad 158... I know that some of you think that was not too bad...considering... but it is not good for me. I have been feeling bad and now I know why. I have not been measuring my levels and this is the result. I am positive that after eating my levels are in the high two hundreds to over three hundred. Change must happen today. I am working very hard on it but feel really terrible. Keep me in your prayers because I am quite, quite determined to change this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.