Monday, June 28, 2010

Still Climbing

 No bread and water for me... just water ... I am gluten intolerant!


Prayer and a good lecture from the Man of God goes a long way toward building determination to create a new lifestyle. Lifestyle change is not easy and a lifetime of hating exercise cannot be changed over night. As I understand it, denying yourself plays a strong role in the process... duh! Oh...and a public flogging would be better than being reminded publicly that the Bible says to put a knife to your throat if you are a glutton! Now, I do not consider myself a glutton so obviously there is a breakdown in communication somewhere. I must be a glutton... really... WHAT A HORRIBLE THOUGHT! No... change is the order of the day! Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.