Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Climbing With Purpose

Yes, that is me and my younger sister some time ago! I decided that it is time to look way back into the past when I really did have energy and willpower to control my life. I can honestly say that today is the third day of the rest of my life. It feels good to have made the decision and actually act on that decision in spite of the fact that Brother Neyland had to (figuratively) put a knife to my throat. God has a way of holding you accountable and I really need to be held accountable for controlling my lifestyle. My testimony is that God immediately took away my excessive, impulsive need to eat more than I need. I know that it is not clear sailing but I also know that my God is a deliverer and this is MY time to be delivered. I have backslid many, many times and now the time for change has arrived. Wish me well as I really start my climb. Keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. With you every step of the way!! Love you !Sissy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.