Friday, August 13, 2010

Still Climbing in the Heat

Hello friends, 
I just wanted to update you on my progress. First, the heat in Texas and across the country is about to get the best of me. I do not function well in 100 degree weather. Will it never end? You will notice the new background on my blog that represents my innermost desire for rain, rain, rain to cool down the place. I am holding my own with my diet. God has blessed me and I have come through a terrible plateau that actually made me gain weight but I managed to hang in there and am back at the eleven pounds weight loss I announced last month. We have had sickness, death in the family, and other serious issues that interfered with my weight program but I overcame. PTL! Keep me in your prayers, friends and supporters. I am doing well and God and YOU are on my side!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and I would love to hear from you. Be nice and your comments will never be deleted.